Buckingham Palace State Room Self-Guided Tours
Buckingham Palace, London
Book in Advance! Likely to Sell Out!
21st July to 30th September 2018
Suitable for 0-16 years
While The Queen makes her annual summer visit to Scotland, the magnificent Buckingham Palace State Rooms are opened up for visitors to venture behind the scenes and get a glimpse into the lives of the Royals. Opulently furnished with some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, the State Rooms are both beautiful and interesting...
- View paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Poussin and Canaletto
- See sculptures by Canova and exquisite Sèvres porcelain
- Discover some of the world's finest English and French furniture
- Enjoy a refreshment and view of the gardens at the Palace's Garden Café afterwards
- A great family day out!
- From £24 for Adult Ticket
- From £22 for Senior Ticket (60+)
- From £13.50 for Child Ticket (5 - 16 yrs)
- Self-Guided Tours take place at 3:15pm or 4pm.
- A typical visit lasts between 2 -2.5 hours.
- Audio guides are included, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Mandarin.
- For safety reasons, you may be required to deposit any baggage and other items into the security cloakrooms during your visit.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 17.
- Your ticket must be used on the date you specify when booking.
- IMPORTANT: If you require wheelchair or step-free access, please make your booking directly with Buckingham Palace