Bond In Motion Exhibition - The Greatest Collection Of Bond Memorabilia, Vehicles, Props and Much More
London Film Museum
Must-see Family Exhibition
Suitable for 0-100 years
Boasting the largest official collection of original James Bond vehicles, all brought together for the first time in the UK. Get shaken not stirred at the amazing family exhibition Bond in Motion at the London Film Museum.
- The largest collection of James Bond vehicles that feature in the renowned film series.
- Displays of never before seen miniature models.
- Action sequence boards, props and more!
- Iconic cars such as the Aston Martin DB5 from GoldenEye.
- Incorporates never before seen vehicles, props, models and costumes from the latest film.
- Over 150 original artefacts spanning all 24 Bond films.
- £9.50 for Child Ticket
- £14.50 for Adult Ticket
- £9.50 for Concession
- £38 for Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children)
- Children under 5 go free.
Last entrance is 1 hour before closing time.
Personal photography is allowed but note that there is no flash photography.
There is good access with entrance from street level and a lift to all access of the museum. Disabled guests are entitled to a free carer.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
Bond In Motion is closed all Thursdays except:
8th February - 19th February
21st March - 15th April
30th May - 3rd June
19th July - 2nd September
17th October - 28th October
Child is 5-15 years all children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged under 5 go free.
Sunday - Friday 10am – 6pm (last entry 5pm). Saturdays 10am - 7pm (last entry 6pm)
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please take your voucher to be redeemed at the venue.
- Your E-Ticket will be emailed to you after your purchase
- Tickets are not timed - however over busy periods there may be waiting time.