Bluebell Railway - A Unique Ride Through The Beautiful High Weald Countryside, Up to 24% off
Sheffield Park Station, Uckfield
Use by 30th June 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Full steam ahead to one of the top family days out in Sussex. Experience a ride on a real steam engine, where you'll be transported back to the golden age of locomotives as you travel through the stunning countryside.
- Ride a vintage steam locomotive with one of the first preserved heritage lines in the country.
- Featured in both film and TV, including Downton Abbey, Muppets Most Wanted movie, Churchill’s Secret and more.
- With tons of visiting engines, family fun days and historically themed days throughout the year - see a full list of events here
- Take in countryside views while passing through the High Weald, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Plus its the Model Railway Weekend on 23rd – 24th June, so you can enjoy tonnes of model railways
- Make family memories in cool, vintage style
- A great way to entertain the kids during the holidays
- Use by 30th June 2018.
- Please see here for a full timetable of train times
- £7.30 for Child Return Ticket between Sheffield Park (East Sussex) and East Grinstead (3-15yrs), 23% off
- £14.50 for Adult Return Ticket between Sheffield Park (East Sussex) and East Grinstead, 24% off
- Under 3s go Free
- Valid for all dates and special events.
- One-way journey from Sheffield Park to East Grinstead takes approx. 40 mins.
- Subject to availability.
- Carers go free (proof may be required). Please don't purchase an online ticket, this is available from the booking office on arrival only
- No refunds available
- Valid until 30th June 2018
- You do not need to book
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.