Award-Winning Adventure to the Woods Walk-in-Book - Fantastic New Way to Get Kids Imagining, 20% off
Suitable for 0-8 years
The Award-Winning Walk-in-Book is a new type of storybook that has been specially developed for children (& grown ups) to enjoy stories together. Stories with a difference. This time, the book hasn’t been written, it's been pulled apart for you and the kids to put back together, any way you want.
Just open it up and walk (or dive) in and start making up lots of amazing new stories using all the bits of the book provided. In the take-it-anywhere tote bag, there is a large map of different story locations, a soft toy character, a felt mask for you to become a character, 5 different story beginnings & quests (in case you get lost or stuck, or heaven forbid – both!)
- Grab the STORY character, spread out your map and pick up one of the STORY beginning cards.
- You then add just a sprinkling of imagination and begin to dream up your best ever story.
- Stories can ignite imaginations, stimulate curiosity and are scientifically proven to be good for you.
- The perfect way for children to share some story-making adventures with their grown up!
- Made completely from materials to look after your children and our planet
- The best story you've ever read!
- Unique gift idea for ages 4+
- A take-it-anywhere tote bag
- An A2 folded double-sided map
- A soft toy character
- A soft felt fox mask – for your child to become a character in their very own stories
- 10 STORY cards - 5 beginnings, and 5 quests
"My 4-year-old daughter loves the different elements of this storytelling kit. She's added in her own dressing up items for her favourite story characters. A lovely way of opening up your child's imagination."
"A walk-in book? What's that? asked my five-year-old. It didn't take long for her to discover. We spread out the map, read out a prompt card, she slipped on the fox mask, grasped the Story doll in her hand, and we were off. Dreaming, imagining and adventuring our way around a faraway world where she could decide exactly what was going to happen next. Unlike regular books, she was part of a story that was all her own! And the best bit? It didn't have to end! A month on and she's still excited about creating new twists to her stories, different avenues, different turns. She even chose Story over the chance to play on the iPad two days ago. If that's not telling then I don't know what is."
"I bought this for my granddaughter and was really impressed with the quality and design. I had assumed it would be a paper mask - but it was material and very robust and had a lot of use! My granddaughter is at the top end of the age group, but loves making up stories for her little brother and peer group and this really helps prompt her imagination. We love it!"
- £20 for Adventure to the Woods – Walk-in-Book, 20% off
- Free Delivery!
- Suitable from ages 4 and up
- The cards, map and tag are all FSC-certified paper material
- Bag material: 100% cotton canvas
- Mask: 100% felt, 1.2mm thickness
- Doll: 100% cotton, filled with polypropylene cotton wadding
- CE Mark: Both the mask and the fabric doll have been tested and conform to the industry standards. However due to the elastic on the mask, it is not suitable for children under 36 months due to strangulation hazard.
- No need to redeem. Your Walk-in-Book will be posted to you by STORY.
- Please allow 4 working days for delivery via MyHermes.
Not currently available.