Archikids Festival 2017 - Celebrating it's Fifth Year With Over 30 Free Activities Around the Streets of London!
Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd July 2017
Suitable for 5-11 years
Aimed to inspire the next generation of Londoners about the great places of their city, the Archikids Festival is a hit every year... Whether you have a budding architect, artist, engineer, builder or creator in your midst - the Archikids Festival is not be missed. There are over 30 amazing activities and workshops taking place across the City of London at some great venues...
- Take part in the Hatwalk Catwalk where you can strut your structural style by designing and making an architectural piece of headwear
- Join the Spaghetti Challenge and test your engineering skills by trying to build a tower or bridge out of pasta!
- Become an Eco-Explorer and spot the wildlife that lives in the churchyard at St Paul's Cathedral
- Help build a futuristic City in the Sky by creating your own inventions and models to be added to an amazing flying cityscape.
- Explore the city through your lens with Postcards from London, capturing your favourite place of London and turning your photo into a postcard
- Join Atelier One and build your own kite, learning how to engineer it for the best aerodynamic results and then put it to the test in the City skies!
- See a full list of activities and where they're taking place here.
- Saturday 22nd July, 10am-5pm
- Sunday 23rd July, 10am-5pm
- Download a full PDF programme here.
- Most activities are drop-in but some are necessary to pre-book for. See the above programme for more details.
- Aimed at 5-11 year old urban adventurers!