After weeks of days out and many a pack lunch consumed we’ve been wondering at LittleBird if there’s a way to feed the kids that doesn’t cost more than the day itself!
We’ve found some great places where the kids can eat for free!
Here are our Top Tips:
- On our travels we have found that the Gallery Café at the British Museum lets kids eat for free. You get a free child’s meal when you buy an adult main meal. The British Museum is free to enter and has lots of free daily activities throughout the holidays and at the weekend.
- At Tate Modern’s Café 2 or restaurant on level 6 kids can also eat for free when you buy an adult main course from the menu. Also free to enter, the Tate has a plethora of free activities to entertain and the wonderful Turbine Hall for a pre-lunch run around.
- Been enjoying Kids Week? Did you know Inamo is celebrating Kids Week throughout August and one child gets to eat for free from the Kids Week set menu!
- Back to school on your mind and still need to buy those school shoes? If you’re near Westfield in Stratford, pop to Penang! Where kids can eat free when the accompanying adult enjoys either 1 big bowel or 2 little plates.
- Weekly shop? Go to Morrison’s late afternoon, shop and then feed the kids for free after 4pm with any adult main meal purchased – then back home with shopping done and kids fed – perfect!
- Planning a last memorable day out before everyone’s back to school and heading to London Zoo for their Little Creatures Family Festival this week? End the day in Camden’s Belgo Noord – for each main ordered by an adult, you get one kids meal for free.
- Fancy a pub lunch while you’re out and about on your travels – find a Table Table restaurant near you and the kids can eat for free before 5pm Monday – Friday. At Crown Carveries – kids eat for free every Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday with any adult ordering a Sunday roast.
- Still yet to squeeze in that last holiday before the kids are back to school then check out your nearest YHA– and get a free kids meal with an adult meal. To find the hostels this offer is available at, click here .
- Fancy an overnight treat with Play & Stay at Legoland? Kids eat free after 4pm with every full priced adult meal purchased and with LittleBird’s member offers you get an exclusive 15% off a family break booking.
Whatever you’re doing in the last week of the summer holidays – enjoy it more with LittleBird’s Top Tips of where the kids can eat for free!