ZSL Whipsnade plus Overnight Hotel Family Stay Incl Breakfast - A Family Short Break Filled with Animal Adventure
Pendley Manor, Hertfordshire
An animal adventure for the whole family!
Valid for stays until Dec 2020
Suitable for 0-100 years
Get ready for animal adventures of epic proportions with this treat for all the family. Discover the joys of the UK's best animal attractions and stay overnight at the scenic Pendley Manor.
Set in 35 acres of beautifully landscaped and wooded parkland, Pendley Manor hotel is the perfect country retreats. Package includes accommodation for one night at Pendley Manor Hotel a full English breakfast to fuel your Zoo adventures and entry into Whipsnade Zoo!
- Pendley Manor is just 10 miles from Whipsnade Zoo!
- Kids will love exploring the landscaped and wooded parkland that surrounds the hotel
- Take a dip in the indoor pool and spa tub
- Whipsnade's interactive and immersive habitats include Cheetah Rock, In with the Lemurs, Rhinos of Nepal and the “Chimpnasium”.
- Lions of the Serengeti gives you unique views of Whipsnade’s pride of African lions.
- Meet a whole host of farmyard friends in an interactive, up-close adventure at Hullabazoo Farm.
- Come face to face with the tallest mammal in the world at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo’s giraffe platform.
- Explore ZSL Whipsnade Zoo by car as you drive through the Passage through Asia
- Enjoy daily events including feedings, sea lion splashzones and the ever popular Elephantastic!
"I've just come back from Pendley having enjoyed a wonderful, 3 day break by myself, and wanted to express my thanks. I've been lucky enough to stay a few times now, as I live locally. The hotel has a charming, personal feel and with such a warm and friendly atmosphere, I've never felt uncomfortable being on my own. I honestly don't believe the food can be beaten, both in terms of service, and the variety and quality offered and nothing is too much trouble.
"Took my 6-year-old son and he absolutely loved it. Lots of fabulous animals, you could get up close to many of them. We didn't drive around but chose to walk. Great signposts to point you in the right direction. We watched the bird show which was fab. The penguin enclosure is a must to visit."
- Valid for stays until Dec 2020
- Bookings must be made within 4 weeks of purchase
- Rooms are subject to availability. You can check availability by calling 01442891891
- £140 for 1 Night Weekday Stay + Breakfast (Valid for Sunday to Friday dates) - Classic Twin Room (up to 2 adults and 2 children), 20% off
- £170 for 1 Night Weekend Stay + Breakfast (Valid for Saturday dates) - Classic Twin Room (up to 2 adults and 2 children), 20% off
Accommodation will be in a Classic Twin room with 2 x Double beds. Ideal for families, these rooms have two large double beds and benefit from an additional seating area for you to relax and make the most of your stay.
- Rooms are subject to availability. Please phone ahead to reservations team and check availability before purchasing your voucher. Please be flexible on your dates as there are limited family rooms available.Booking in advance is recommended. You can check availability by calling 01442891891
- Check in from 3pm. Check out at 11am.
- Tickets will be provided upon arrival.
- Tickets valid for day of departure only.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Please phone ahead to reservations team and check availability before purchasing your voucher.
- Booking in advance is a must.
- You will need to call the hotel to book your exact dates.
- Further Instructions will be on your e-Ticket.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
- Book asap to secure your preferred dates.