Wizards, Magic & Monsters at Groombridge Place - A Magical Woodland Adventure this Summer, Up to 36% off
Groombridge Place Estates, Groombridge
Monday 7th – Sunday 20th August 2017
Suitable for 0-100 years
Delve into the magical world of Wizards and Monsters this August. Meet the colourful characters of olde Groombridge, witness the magic of the Wizard and his friends during this fun filled family event. Plus explore the enchanted forest with its giant swings, zip wire, maze and Crusoe’s World.
- Discover the beautiful award-winning gardens including the wonderfully named Drunk-en Garden, a favourite of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Challenge the kids to a game of chess with the giant chess set…check mate!
- Look out for the famous Zedonk (half zebra, half donkey).
- The kids will oooh and arrr over Groomsbridge’s peacocks which roam the gardens as well as the wild fallow deer often seen grazing in the meadows.
- The Groombridge Café will be offering a range of sandwiches, soups and jacket potatoes to order together with speciality teas and coffees.
- Valid for Monday 7th – Sunday 20th August 2017
- £8.25 for Child (aged 3-12 years)/ Senior Ticket, 30% off
- £10.50 for Adult Ticket, 30% off
- £35 for Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children), 30% off
- Under 3s go free
- Prices are based on peak days event prices
- Groombridge Place is an outdoor venue - so please dress accordingly.
- Last entry 4pm.
- Car Parking Free.
- Limited availability.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable. No refunds will be given due to weather.
- Please print your e-Ticket and bring it with you to present at the admissions kiosk.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Sorry, currently unavailable.