Wind in the Willows Outdoor Theatre in Peckham, Brockwell Park & Streatham - A Unique Promenade Theatre Adventure
Outdoor family theatre treat
Friday 20th July - Monday 13th August 2018
Suitable for 5+ years
A quintessentially English tale which is full of high jinks, adventure and camaraderie. Who didn’t fall in love with Wind in the Willows as a child?
Boasting an array of truly unforgettable characters, including the impulsive Toad, good-natured Mole, wise Ratty, and reclusive Badger. Relive the wonderful tale of the heroic quest to recapture Toad Hall as you follow the characters through their quest in this unique promenade production.
- Experience some of London’s loveliest outdoor spaces while enjoying unique open-air promenade theatre.
- A perfect family show this summer
- Adapted from the beloved book by Kenneth Grahame
- Filled with hijinx, laughs and original music
- Set to capture kids imaginations and have adults enjoying the sheer nostalgic charm
- Take a trip to the riverbank in a park near you with productions in Peckham, Brockwell Park & Streatham
‘The Kenneth Grahame classic is perfect for a summer evening with its delightful tale of toad, ratty and mole set among the rose bushes of a magical English garden’ ★★★★ – The Londonist
‘This adaptation is delightful, I can’t recommend it enough!’ – kidsfunlondon.co.uk
‘These guys never disappoint – yet another mesmerising, energetic, creative, top notch production and performance’ – Mumsnet Ealing
- £8.50 for Child Ticket
- £12.50 for Adult Ticket
Sexby Garden, Peckham Rye Park
- Friday 20th July 5.30pm
- Saturday 21st July 11.30am & 2:30pm
- Sunday 22nd July 2.30pm& 5.30pm
Brockwell Park, Herne Hill
- Wednesday 25th July 11.30am
- Thursday 26th July 11.30am
- Friday 27th July 11.30am
- Saturday 28th July 5.30pm
- Sunday 29th July 5.30pm
- Monday 30th July 11.30am
- Tuesday 31st July 11.30am
Streatham Rookery Gardens, Streatham Common South
- Thursday 9th August 11.30am
- Friday 10th August 11.30am
- Saturday 11th August 5.30pm
- Sunday 12th August 5.30pm
- Monday 13th August 11.30am
- Recommended for ages 5+
- Duration: 1 hour
- Buggies are not permitted in the performance area but may be left at the Box Office where they will be supervised.
- Please advise Sixteenfeet of any accessibility needs in advance so that they can ensure your experience is as enjoyable as possible.
- No refunds available, but should a show be cancelled due to weather, tickets will be exchanged where possible
- Please present your e-Ticket and take it to the box office at least 20 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase
Not currently available.