Wimbledon Rematch 1980 at Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre - An Immersive Sporting Experience Like No Other, Up to 65% off
Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre, Wembley
Saturday 29th - Sunday 30th June 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Step into the world of Wimbledon in 1980 in an immersive experience as the Championships of Borg, McEnroe, Cawley, Evert and Connors are brought to back to life. Head back in time to an era when a VCR was all the rage and Pac-Man had just come out.
This multi-sensory event will allow you and the family to explore 1980s life through film, installations, food and drink. Become immersed in the broadcast of the day while you pick up some strawberries and cream, Pimm’s or Robinsons as you immerse yourself in one of sport's great landmarks.
- The event will incorporate a mix of broadcast footage, live actors, projection and period props, with multi-sensory interactive experiences across 4 hours of fun.
- Explore different stages of 1980 and the tournament, culminating in a unique audio visual show focused on the legendary men’s final.
- Featuring: 3D Projection, Classic Footage and an Originally Composed Soundtrack
- Plus Free 80s Makeovers, Retro Street Food, Live cast of characters, The Decade’s Chart-Toppers and 80s Video Games
- 80s Dress Code Encouraged for the Retro Photo Opps
- A brand new, unique live event
- Travel back in time for a family experience like no other
- Saturday 29th - Sunday 30th June 2019
- The event will run from 12:30pm - 5pm (the actual performance starts at xx ) entry is possible any time up until then.
- £19 for Child General Admission Ticket (under 14s), 65% off
- £29 for Adult General Admission Ticket, 46% off
- £19 for Child VIP Ticket (under 14s), 65% off
- £59 for Adult VIP Ticket, 39% off
General Admission Ticket includes: general admission to the event, and unreserved seating.
VIP Ticket includes: Priority admission to the event, access to a reserved seating block with preferred viewing, access to a VIP bar, and a free glass of champagne or soft drink.
Child VIP Ticket holders must be accompanied by at least one adult VIP Ticket holder. If there is not an Adult VIP in the party the Child VIP Ticket will be treated as General Entry Ticket and will not include the VIP extras.
- A standard ticket will gain you general admission to the event, and unreserved seating.
- A VIP ticket will gain you priority admission to the event, access to a reserved seating block with preferred viewing, access to a VIP bar, and a free glass of champagne or soft drink.
- Anyone younger than the age of 14 must hold a full ticket and must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- You do not need to have any experience or knowledge on 1980 Wimbledon. The aim is to allow for ticket holders to explore, discover and get inspired, regardless of any tennis, Wimbledon or 1980's knowledge.
- Child VIP Ticket holders must be accompanied by at least one adult VIP Ticket holder. If there is not an Adult VIP in the party the Child VIP Ticket will be treated as General Entry Ticket and will not include the VIP extras.
- It is suggested that you use public transport to head to the event. The area is very well serviced by numerous tube, train and bus services.
- No refunds available
If you have a disability, specific requirements, or care for someone who does, and plan on attending, Rematch Live would like to understand your access needs in full. Please email their accessibility manager on email@example.com and they can advise on any questions you may have.
- Please take your e-ticket and present it at the box office
- You will receive your LittleBird e-Ticket via email after purchase
Not currently available.