Where Is Peter Rabbit? at Theatre Royal Haymarket - A Beatrix Potter Musical Adventure
Theatre Royal Haymarket, London
Friday 5th - Sunday 28th April 2019
Suitable for 3+ years
Hop onto your seats and immerse yourself in the magical world of Beatrix Potter. Watch with delight as your favourite stories and most beloved characters are brought to life in this theatrical spectacular, with beautifully handcrafted puppets, enchanting original songs and a sprinkle of magic.
Look out for the ferocious Mr. McGregor, reach heady heights with Jemima Puddle-Duck, do the laundry with Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle and of course, fall in love with the mischievous Peter Rabbit.
- Prick up your ears to the delectable voiceovers from BAFTA Award-Winning national treasure Miriam Margolyes (Harry Potter Film Series and Call the Midwife)
- Plus one of the UK’s most respected TV and stage personalities, the Olivier Award-Winning Griff Rhys Jones.
- Shake your tail to 14 of the most joyful songs all performed live
- Lyrics by one of Britain’s most beloved playwrights, Sir Alan Ayckbourn.
- Twinkle your eyes at the delightful dancing and entrancing set.
- Handed down from generation to generation, these stories hold a special place in our hearts
- A warm hug of fluffy nostalgia, or the perfect introduction to Beatrix Potter’s Tales
- A truly charming production for the whole family to cherish and enjoy together.
- Friday 5th - Sunday 28th April 2019
- Show times 11am, 1pm, 3pm (check calendar)
- Single Tickets available from £18
- Family Tickets available from £24pp
- Recommended for ages 3-16 years
- Please note that the production is not suitable for children under 3 (in terms of content and to minimize disruption to audience and actors). However, if you decide to bring a younger child, you must purchase a ticket for them.
- No babes in arms.
- For Accessibility information please contact 020 7930 8800
- No refunds or exchanges after purchase.