What Every Parent Needs to Know - How to Help Your Child Get the Most Out of Primary School, 73% off
The new National Curriculum explained
A step-by-step guide to what parents can expect when children get to this age. Fully up to date so that it fits in with (and explains!) the New Curriculum, the practical guide will show how you can tell what your child is learning, and if they are behaving themselves or not.
- Year by year, it reveals what children will be learning and shows what they'll be taught and why.
- information and advice on what children should know at the start of each year, and what they should be able to achieve by the end.
- Contains games and exercises
- the handy guide has been designed to help you prepare, encourage and nurture children every step of the way
- Help your child achieve and get engaged in their education
- £ 3.99 for What Every Parent Needs to Know (Hardback), 73% off
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Format: Hardback
- Dimensions: 22.0cm x 16.0cm