Warwick Castle Halloween Sleepovers - Spookily Good Family Short Breaks This October Half Term!
Offer ends 3rd November 2018
Dates available from 20th October – 4th November 2018.
Suitable for 0-100 years
With fearsome attractions, the Horrible Histories® maze and wondrous witches — experience Warwick Castle's biggest ever Haunted Castle event this Halloween from 20th October — 4th November 2018!
SCAREDY SQUIRES can enjoy an array of spooky family attractions this Halloween, while DARING DUKES can witness the tournament of lost souls and enter House of Wax...if you dare. It gets scarier after dark — when the shadows shift and the walls seem to whisper tales of woe — BRAVE KNIGHTS enter at your own risk.
- Plus, on all official Warwick Castle Breaks, double your time exploring with FREE 2nd Day Castle Tickets!
- The wondrous witches return with a BRAND NEW show for 2018.
- Join a host of bizarre characters throughout the day for fun, games and spooktacular shows at the Dead Centre Stage!
- Join a spooky Halloween trail and journey through the enchanted Hollows where you're sure to encounter creepy characters at every turn.
- Experience the thunder of hooves and the crackle of lances at the blazing spectacular Fire Joust (available from 25th – 31st October ONLY.)
- Dazzling shows and attractions, heaps of gruesome history and awesome birds of prey
- All set in 64 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- Get lost in time in the UK's one and only Horrible Histories® Maze — jam-packed with foul facts and fun games!
- Plus, for those who are truly brave can explore The Castle Dungeon (at extra cost. Recommended for ages 10+), join a Seance or try to survive the Outbreak of 1369 (at extra cost. Recommended for ages 12+)
Plan the perfect family getaway today!
Explore the beautiful and historic grounds of Warwick Castle with a truly unique getaway in your very own Knight's Village Lodge! Includes a delicious full English breakfast and fantastic evening entertainment! Stays available from £360 (based on two adults and two children staying at a Woodland Lodge)
Or get a chance to explore more of Warwickshire's local attractions and personalise your trip with an overnight stay in a place of your choice by picking from an exclusive range of hotels near Warwick Castle. All of the hotels are family-friendly and offer great facilities with stays available from £114 (based on 2 adults and 2 children staying at the HIX Warwick Stratford-Upon-Avon)
- Dates available from 20th October – 4th November 2018.
- Offer ends 3rd November 2018
- 20th - 24th October: 10am - 6pm
- 25th - 31st October: 10am - 10pm
- 1st - 4th November: 10am - 6pm
- Stays available from £90 per person/£360 per family
- Based on two adults and two children staying overnight at Warwick Castle in a Woodland themed lodge between 20th October – 4th November 2018.
- Stays available from £29 per person/£114 per family
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children staying at the HIX Warwick Stratford-Upon-Avon between 20th October – 4th November 2018.
- *The Castle Dungeon and Séance are additional experiences which can be booked at the following pricing; The Castle Dungeon - £9pp, Séance - £3.50pp.
- The Castle Dungeon has an age recommendation of 10+, while Outbreak and Séance is recommended for 12+. This is only a recommended age for children to enter the Dungeon or Seance and is down to discretion of the adult.
- Lead price of £90 per person/£360 per family is based on two adults and two children staying overnight at Warwick Castle in a Woodland themed lodge between 20th October – 4th November 2018.
- Terms and conditions apply. Event subject to change and availability.
- FREE second day Castle tickets is a Castle entry day that can be used on any consecutive day during your break, after your first-day entry into the Castle.
- The Knight's Village will be Halloween themed however the entertainment will remain standard.
- Breakfast included unless otherwise stated.
- The Fire Joust will be taking place at a different location to the Wars of the Roses Live arena. You'll find it on the river bank, with a viewing area from the other side of the bridge.