Ventura Wildlife Park, Hertfordshire - A Unique Interactive Family Day Out, Up to 20% off
Ventura Wildlife Park, Hertfordshire
Animal antics for all ages
Valid until 30th November 2018 Excluding Bank Holidays
Suitable for 0-100 years
Conveniently located just 20 miles north of London in Ware, Herts and set within 2 acres of beautifully kept grounds, this interactive and intimate zoo is home to over 45 different species of wild animal. Discover interesting facts and get closer to the animals through free daily activities including interactive animal feeds, talks and animal encounters.
- Enter 'Adventure Island' and come face to face with the worlds most unusual animals
- Lemurs, fossa, Burmese python, lorikeets, tropical wader birds and the UK's only Cuban Hutia!
- Head to the NEW Critter Cove and immerse yourself in a themed world of tropical reptiles, amphibians and creepy crawlies
- Enjoy a character meet and greet with the zoo's mascot Sidly the Skunk during school holidays
- Get closer with free daily activities, including keeper talks, feeding displays and animal encounters
- Make your visit extra special by adding a behind-the-scenes Animal Experience!
LittleBird Top Tip
Ventura Wildlife Park is located just a few minutes’ walk from both the New River and the River Lea. Why not include a walk or cycle along the river banks followed by lunch in the local towns of Ware or Hertford...
- Valid until 30th November 2018
- Excludes Bank Holidays
- £4 for Child Day Ticket (Ages 2-15), 20% off
- £5.50 for Adult Day Ticket, 15% off
- £16 for Family Day Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children), 20% off
- Under 2's go free
- Opening hours are Monday to Friday - 10:30am til 4pm, Saturday & Sunday - 10:30am till 4:30pm.
- These are subject to change so please check opening hours before planning your visit.
- No Refunds available
- Please print and take your e-Ticket to the entrance to exchange for your day ticket.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.