FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: V&A Museum of Childhood - 10% off in the Café
A fascinating day out!
See the wonders of kids’ toys and games throughout the ages – you may even see something from your younger days!
Home to the national collection of childhood-related objects, the V&A Museum of Childhood is an informative and fun journey down memory lane. There's lots of free fun things to do for all ages, from exhibitions and displays to activities for children, with fascinating and fun exhibitions that bring aspects of childhood to life.
Plus receive 10% off the Museum's open plan café which sits in the heart of the Museum’s majestic marble ground floor where you can happily watch the world go by whilst enjoying scrumptious food and drink!
- See how clothing for kids and teens has changed over the years at the Children’s museum
- Rare, hand-crafted objects sit alongside well-loved toys from the 20th century
- Drop-in activities, workshops and hands-on displays for all ages
- A fantastic range of fascinating exhibitions including A Pirates Life for Me and Dream On.
- Enjoy a delicious range of food and snacks at the Café
- With amazing temporary exhibitions and displays
- A great London family day out!
- See here for tips for a great family visit!
LittleBird Top Tip
Annabel Karmel, the UK’s No.1 children’s cookery author, has created an exclusive menu for the café to celebrate the exhibition A Pirate’s Life for Me.
- Open daily 10.00-17.45 (last admission 17.30)
- Closed 24, 25 and 26 December.
- 10% off in the V&A Museum of Childhood Café.
- Please show your LittleBird Family Pass upon payment at the till.
- Admission to the museum is free.
- See here for more information on Opening Hours, Getting Here, Accessibility and facilities.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other voucher, discount, offer & experience.
- Please show your LittleBird Family Pass at the till to receive your saving.