Up to 45% off Spectacular Science at the London Museum of Water and Steam - Discover Monster Microbes!
The London Museum of Water & Steam, Brentford
Entertaining, educational and informative it's a fun-packed family day out!
11th - 19th February 2017
Suitable for 0-16 years
Super science activities and performances are all available at the London Museum of Water and Steam this Half Term. The perfect way to get the little one interested in both history and science in a fun and engaging way.
Have fun discovering the hidden secrets of the River Thames or drop into the daily science explorer sessions to discover the monsters that lurked in its watery depths. Seek out the germs that are hiding around the engine rooms before making your own Mini Microbe Monster to take home!
- Entertaining, educational and informative it's a jam-packed family day out
- On the 11th, 12th, 18th & 19th join the Crazy Scientists from Mad Science for a live show Up, Up and Away!
- Take a magical mystery tour of the principles of air and pressure in a spellbinding, whizz bang Mad Science show.
- Thomas Wicksteed the Steam Locomotive will also be giving rides all week
- Make sure to visit the Splash Zone for plenty of outdoor watery fun
- Be amazed by unexpected ways of moving water using gears, wheels, buckets, levers, pumps, pipes and more!
- Plus the brand new Waterworks gallery tells the story of London’s water supply as the vital lifeblood of our city
- Exciting new interactive exhibits, artifacts from the capital’s watery past
- Bring this little-known story to life for visitors of all ages
Awarded a Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- £4 for Child (ages 5-15) Ticket, 27% off
- £6 for Concession (60 years +)/Student, 45% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 36% off
- £14 for Family ticket (1 adult + 2 children), 23% off
- £20.50 for Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children), 33% off
- Children under 5 go free
- Dates available 11th - 19th February 2017
- Mini Monster Microbe making will take place in the Babcock Boiler Room and is self-led
- The Science Explorer Sessions run daily Monday 13th – Friday the 17th from 12.00 AM
- Up, Up and Away! With Mad Science will take place at 2pm in the Steamhall and will last approximately 30 minutes on the 11th, 12th, 18th & 19th. There is no extra cost for this.
- All families are welcome but the show is most suitable for children aged 4 and over
- Valid only for a specific date
- Opening times: Daily 11am – 4pm
- Please print and present your e-Ticket at the entrance.
- You will receive your order confirmation via email once you have purchased
Sorry, currently unavailable.