Up to 32% off Arsenal Self-Guided Audio Stadium Tour Plus Official Scarf, Branded Earphones, Managers Certificate & Museum Entry
Emirates Stadium, Islington
58% Off Official Arsenal FC Scarf!
Until February 2017
Suitable for 0-16 years
What goes best with a football experience? A scarf of course! Complete the whole adventure with a life-long lasting treasure of a memento – the finishing touch to hold high above your heads at the next match and keep warm in between goals! The ultimate gift for any Gunners fans and a memorable day out for all! Listen to some of your favourite stars share their matchday experiences with you, as you explore behind-the-scenes at the Arsenal Football Club...
- Save 58% on the Scarf as part of your experience.
- Lose yourself in a self-guided audio tour, narrated by Arsenal Legend, Bob Wilson
- Explore areas such as the Directors Box, Home and Away Changing Rooms, Players Tunnel, Pitchside and much more
- Enjoy an included entry of the newly-renovated Arsenal museum:
- Highlights include: Jens Lehmann's goalkeeper gloves, Michael Thomas' boots from Anfield '89, Charlie George's FA Final Cup shirt from 1971
- Museum also features two impressive video theatres and 20 major displays based on Arsenal's proud history
- Keep your Arsenal branded audio tour headphones!
- Receive a personalised tour certificate signed by Arsene Wenger and if that wasn't enough...
- Don the red & white (and not the Santa kind) and show ultimate support with the bonus option to add an Arsenal scarf to this offer!
- £15 for Child Tour & Scarf Ticket, 32% off.
- £20 for OAP Tour & Scarf Ticket, 9%
- £24 for Adult Tour & Scarf Ticket, 16% off.
- £67 for Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) Tour & 4 Scarfs Ticket, 32% off.
- £10 for Child Tour Only Ticket.
- £15 for OAP Tour Only Ticket.
- £19 for Adult Tour Only Ticket, 5% off.
- £47 for Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) Tour Only Ticket, 6% off.
- Children Under 5 go FREE
- Entry to the Museum is included
- Tours are open daily
- Opening Hours: Monday - Saturday 9:30- 5pm (last entry), Sunday 10 - 3pm (last entry)
- These are Self-Guided Audio Tours which are available in 9 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Chinese and Japanese.
- The stadium tour takes approximately 1 hour. Please allow an additional 30 minutes to explore the Museum.
- Children Under 16 must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Parking is not available at Emirates Stadium
- You do not need to book for the self-guided audio tour. However, please note the times and dates of the tours here.
- Please print ant take your e-Ticket to the main desk on the day you wish to Tour.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Not currently available.