Tutankhamun: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh & London Overnight Stay from £76pp
The exhibition at The Saatchi Gallery runs from November 2019 - May 2020
Suitable for 0-100 years
Marking the 100-year anniversary of the discovery of Tutankhamun’s tomb, marvel at the priceless artefacts recovered from the Valley of the Kings in Egypt as they visit London for the final time. The exhibition will feature over 150 authentic tomb objects, many appearing outside of Egypt for the first time.
When the treasures from Tutankhamun’s tomb first visited the UK in 1972, 1.7 million people queued for hours to see them at the British Museum. 25 years later ‘Tutankhamun And The Golden Age of the Pharaohs’ opened at The O2 Arena and sold over 300,000 tickets before the exhibition even opened.
Tickets for this must-see cultural event are expected to sell out very quickly so make sure you secure your visit including a stay at a central London hotel.
- Discover the legend of the golden king
- See magnificent treasures from Tutankhamun’s tomb for the final time in London
- Over 150 authentic tomb objects, many appearing outside of Egypt for the first time
- Includes 1-night hotel stay + Tutankhamun: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh exhibition ticket
- A new permanent exhibition for the treasures is being constructed at the Grand Egyptian Museum in Cairo so this is the last time the contents of the tomb will ever visit the UK.
- The exhibition at The Saatchi Gallery runs from November 2019 - May 2020
- Stays available from 2nd November 2019 - 30th April 2020
- Stays available from £76pp
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a Family 4 room at Days Hotel Waterloo for 1 night with breakfast on 11th February 2020.
- Price may vary depending on number of passengers, hotel chosen and stay dates. Subject to availability.
- All prices on the hotel search results page include your accommodation and attraction tickets.
- A complete price breakdown will be shown when you have selected your room type and moved on to the next page, before you complete your booking.
- All prices include service and VAT.
- For bookings outside of 5 working days before departure attraction tickets will be posted with your confirmation invoice unless otherwise stated.
- You must contact Superbreak to amend or cancel your reservation, not the attraction or hotel directly.
- An administration or cancellation charge will apply. Email email@example.com or telephone 01904 717 362 (calls charged at standard rates), quoting your reference.
- Cancellations or amendments within 48 hours of arrival can only be accepted by telephone.