Trains, Trains, Trains! at the London Museum of Water and Steam this May Half Term, Up to 45% off
The London Museum of Water & Steam, Brentford
Science and History in a Great Half Term Day Out!
Saturday 26th May 2018 - Sunday 3rd June 2018
Suitable for 4-12 years
Fantastic activities and learning are everywhere at the London Museum of Water and Steam this Half Term. The perfect way to get the little one interested in both history and science in a fun and engaging way.
The Festival of Trains promises fun for all the family with Waterworks Railway running every day, a children's trail to find out lots of fun facts about all sorts of trains and a pop-up train museum, including a railway postcard display and lots of activities including badge and flag making. Plus a model railway layout featuring 16mm live steam engines from the Association of 16mm Narrow Gauge Modellers and Hampton Court Model Railway Society.
- Have fun crafting and creating badges you can take home and keep!
- Alister the Diesel locomotive will be making special guest appearances pulling wagon trains on both weekends.
- The historic steam water pumping engines will also be in action at the weekends
- Make sure to visit the Splash Zone for plenty of outdoor watery fun
- Be amazed by unexpected ways of moving water using gears, wheels, buckets, levers, pumps, pipes and more!
- Plus the Waterworks gallery tells the story of London’s water supply as the vital lifeblood of our city
- Exciting new interactive exhibits and artefacts from the capital’s watery past
- Bring this little-known story to life for visitors of all ages
- Entertaining, educational and informative it's a jam-packed family day out
- Valid from Saturday 26th May 2018 - Sunday 3rd June 2018
- Opening times: Daily 10am – 4pm
- £4 for Child (ages 5-15) Ticket, 27% off
- £6 for Concession (60 years +)/Student, 45% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 36% off
- £14 for Family of 3 Ticket (1 adult + 2 children), 23% off
- £20.50 for Family of 4 Ticket (2 adults + 2 children), 33% off
- Children under 5 go free
- Recommended for ages 4-12
- Students must show Student ID upon arrival
- Please print and present your e-Ticket at the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased