Trains, Trains, Trains! at the London Museum of Water and Steam this May Half Term, 45% off
The London Museum of Water & Steam, Brentford
Great half term activity!
For entry from 25th May 2019 - 2nd June 2019
Suitable for 4-12 years
At London Museum of Water and Steam this May Half Term there’ll be more trains than you can shake a stick at! Discover the Waterworks Railway, the big wooden train set in the Babcock Room available for all to play with and model 16mm steam-powered trains on display.
Plus younger visitors and the young at heart will love the Trains of The World Trail, and the chance to make their own train collage at the crafts table! Fantastic activities and learning are everywhere at the London Museum of Water and Steam this Half Term. The perfect way to get the little one interested in both history and science in a fun and engaging way.
- Make sure to visit the Splash Zone for plenty of outdoor watery fun
- Be amazed by unexpected ways of moving water using gears, wheels, buckets, levers, pumps, pipes and more!
- Plus the Waterworks gallery tells the story of London’s water supply as the vital lifeblood of our city
- Exciting new interactive exhibits and artefacts from the capital’s watery past
- Bring this little-known story to life for visitors of all ages
- Entertaining, educational and informative it's a jam-packed family day out
Special Events and Activities to look out for:
- Pumping Engines in Steam - 25th May, 29th May, 1st June
- Locomotives in operation - 26th, 27th, 28th, 30th, 31st May & 2nd June
- Songs and storytime with Musical Mark - 31st May
- Valid for entry from 25th May 2019 - 2nd June 2019
- £4 for Child Ticket (5-16yrs), 27% off
- £6 for Concession (60+ yrs)/ Student Ticket, 45% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 36% off
- £14 for Family of 3 Ticket (1 adult & 2 children), 23% off
- £20.50 for Family of 4 Ticket (2 adults & 2 children), 33% off
- Under 5s go Free!
Entrance to Stonehenge and the new visitor centre exhibition included
Audio Guide tour at the site (no guide on this tour)
Professional driver and luxury air-conditioned coach
Scenic drive through the Salisbury plains
The tour leaves at 12:10pm.
Arrive back in London approximately at 7:30pm in summer and 6pm in the winter. Please check in at least 20 minutes prior to your departure and hand your voucher to the Premium Tours representative on board the bus. Victoria Coach Station Gate 0.
Children are 3 -16 YOA
- 1st April 2018 – 15th October 2018 Victoria Coach Station Gate 0 at 2pm1st April 2018 – 31st October 2018 Tour Departs Daily
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print and present your e-Ticket at the entrance.
- e-Tickets presented on smartphones will not be accepted. This is the policy set by LMWS.
- You will receive your order confirmation via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.