Tongue Fu for Kids at the Royal Albert Hall - Interactive, Imaginative Rap and Poem Mayhem for ages 7-11
Royal Albert Hall, Kensington
Unique Half Term performance at the iconic venue
Thursday 15 February 2018 11am & 2pm
Suitable for 7-11 years
Kids will become poets and musicians in an hour of fun, dreaming, games and spoken word musical mayhem. Created for children aged 7-11 and their grown-ups, Tongue Fu for Kids is jam packed with word play, improv, participation and musical wizardry. Delivered by poets, storytellers, rappers and the amazing Tongue Fu band, each show is unique and features stars of UK spoken word.
- A lively show where poems, songs, stories, games and improvisation meet
- Get caught up in this word-fighting fun!
- Each show is unique you'll never see the same show twice
- Tongue Fu creator and frontman Chris Redmond has made work for CBBC, BBC 1Xtra and Apples & Snakes.
- An intimate show for the whole family under the roof of London’s most iconic venue
- A great way to have fun as a family this Half Term
‘It’s poetry, but not as you know it…amazing!’ - The Guardian
★★★★★ ‘Impossible not to get caught up in the magic…the most remarkable spoken word event going’ - Informed Edinburgh
- Thursday 15 February 2018 11am & 2pm
- £10 for Child Ticket (under 16s), 11% off
- £13 for Adult Ticket, 9% off
- Suitable for ages 7+
- Entry via Door 12
- Doors open half an hour before the show.
- This performance will take place in the Elgar Room
- Mixture of floor and unreserved theatre-style seating
- All attending require a ticket
- No refunds available.
- Please print your LittleBird e-Ticket and take it with you to collect your tickets from Box Office, which is at Door 12.
- Tickets can be collected from 1 hour 30 minutes before the show.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.