The Wider Earth – Unmissable, Award-winning Theatre at the Iconic Natural History Museum, 50% off
Natural History Museum, South Kensington
New Dates Added!
Dates until 30th December 2018
Suitable for 10+ years
★★★★★ - ‘A gloriously beautiful piece of theatre’ – Love London Love Culture
★★★★ - ‘A beautiful event – visually amazing’ - Mail on Sunday
- A unique new family theatre experience
- Dates available throughout Christmas!
- A new play featuring a cast of seven
- Remarkable puppetry and amazing cinematic animations that bring to life uncharted landscapes
- It's the theatrical event of 2018
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ – 'A beautiful show. An adventure full of wonder. Not to be missed' –The Upcoming
'An engrossing spectacle. Visually terrific' – The Guardian
- £29.50 for Band B Tickets, 50% off
- £32.50 for Band A Tickets, 50% off
- Wednesday 5th December 7.30pm
- Thursday 6th December 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Friday 7th December 7.30pm
- Saturday 8th December 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Sunday 9th December 11am & 3pm
- Tuesday 11th December 2.30pm
- Wednesday 12th December 7.30pm
- Thursday 13th December 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Friday 14th December 7.30pm
- Saturday 15th December 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Sunday 16th December 2.30pm
- Wednesday 19th December 7.30pm
- Thursday 20th December 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Friday 21st December 7.30pm
- Saturday 22nd December 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Sunday 23rd December 11am & 3pm
- Thursday 27th December 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Friday 28th December 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Saturday 29th December 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Sunday 30th December 2.30pm
- The show is recommended for 10 years and over, however the puppetry and visual elements will appeal to younger people
- Please note this production contains strobe lighting and loud noises.
- The show lasts approximately two hours and ten minutes, including a fifteen minute interval
- Seating is allocated by the theatre by best available at time of purchase.
- All tickets purchased together will be sat together within the selected Band
- Only valid for the performance for which you have purchased
- Photography and filming of any kind are not permitted.
- Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable point during the performance. It may not always be possible to readmit patrons who leave the auditorium.
- Photos by Mark Douet
- The theatre is fully accessible using a lift from the Queens Gate entrance, or for the matinee performances, from the Cromwell Road entrance with no lift. Row F is step free.
- For bookings with specific requirements: please call 0333 320 1663 (please select option 1) to book directly
- Please print your e-Ticket and present it at the Box Office for ticket collection at least 30 mins before the performance starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.