The Wider Earth – Unmissable, Award-winning Theatre at the Iconic Natural History Museum
Jerwood Gallery at the Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London
New Dates Added! Beat the January Blues or plan ahead for February Half Term!
Dates until until 24 Feb 2019
Suitable for 10+ years
★★★★★ - ‘A gloriously beautiful piece of theatre’ – Love London Love Culture
★★★★ - ‘A beautiful event – visually amazing’ - Mail on Sunday
★★★★ – 'A family-friendly account of Darwin’s five-year voyage on HMS Beagle' - Evening Standard
Join young Charles Darwin on HMS Beagle's daring voyage to the far side of the world, and discover the gripping story behind the theory that changed everything.
Book now to see this extraordinary play, featuring over thirty handcrafted puppets, dazzling animations, and a superb cast of seven in a brand-new theatre at the Natural History Museum.
- A unique new family theatre experience
- Dates available throughout Christmas!
- A new play featuring a cast of seven
- Remarkable puppetry and amazing cinematic animations that bring to life uncharted landscapes
- It's the theatrical event of 2018
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ – 'A beautiful show. An adventure full of wonder. Not to be missed' –The Upcoming
'An engrossing spectacle. Visually terrific' – The Guardian
Ticket prices from £22.5
Sunday 24th February 2019 to Sunday 24th February 2019
10+. The show is recommended for 10 years and over. However the puppetry and visual elements will appeal to younger people, but some of the scientific content may go above their heads
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print your e-Ticket and present it at the Box Office for ticket collection at least 30 mins before the performance starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.