The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival at Battersea Park - Mountains of Fun for All Ages, Up to 25% off
Includes free ice skating, dog sledding, kids entertainment and more!
Thursday 24 - Sunday 27 October 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival is back for another year and is bigger and better than ever, with heaps of entertainment for all the family in Battersea Park this October Half Term.
All festival activities are included in the cost of your ticket so you can ride the Vintage Ferris Wheel, have a go at dog sledding, see skate and parkour demos, take to the ice and enjoy some curling or take the kids to the Esprit Ski Kids Zone for songs, games, arts and crafts plus so much more in a weekend of winter wonder. Plus don't miss the professional athletes carving up the 50ft kicker - Mount Battersea while you enjoy the themed street food market, explore the expert retail stands or have a coffee or cocktail from the Inghams Lodge.
- All festival activities are included in the cost of entry.
- Free ice skating brought to you by Crystal Ski Holidays
- Experience driving your own sled with a team of friendly dogs on the slopes of Battersea Park.
- The UK’s largest real snow big air returns with athletes set to thrill you with some epic tricks throughout the festival
- Quench your thirst for mountain air and find out exactly what it's like behind the scenes, with interviews from international professional athletes.
- Up-and-coming music acts will be taking to the stage for your entertainment.
- Take a snap at the winter selfie station
- Winter sports-themed games and activities, arts & crafts and face painting
- 100s of winter-sports brands, resorts, authentic food, an après atmosphere - There's so much to enjoy!
- Mountains of fun for all ages
- Thursday 24 - Sunday 27 October 2019
- Thursday 24 October - 12pm-8pm
- Friday 25 October - 11am-10pm
- Saturday 26 October - 11am – 7pm
- Sunday 27 October 11am-5pm
- Under 6's go Free but still require a ticket. Please ensure to select an Under 6 Ticket when you make your purchase.
- £5 for Child Ticket (6 - 11yrs)
- £9 for Child Ticket (11 - 16yrs)
- £14 for Concession (Over 60s & Disabled Visitors)
- £15 for Adult Ticket, 25% off
- £30 for Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children), 25% off
- Please enter the park using Chelsea Gate only. The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival will have staff at the gate, and along the route to the venue to direct you to the venue.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please note all activities will be run on a first come first serve basis on the day - so arrive early to avoid disappointment
- Only valid for the day you purchased.
- Battersea Evolution is located in the heart of Battersea Park and is easily accessed by both public transport and car.
- Concession price applies to Senior citizens (60+) and disabled visitors. Disabled visitors can be accompanied by one carer free of charge. To arrange a carer ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: Battersea Evolution welcomes assistance dogs with visually and/or hearing-impaired visitors. Unfortunately, pet dogs are not permitted.
- No refunds available.
- Present print out and present your LittleBird e-ticket to collect your physical ticket from the box office.
- The ticket purchaser will need to present ID when collecting tickets
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase
Not currently available.