The Sound of Music Screening at the BFI - Rediscover the Timeless Musical about Family this Half Term, 20% off
Heartwarming family classic at the iconic BFI
Monday 28th May & Thursday 31st May 2018
Suitable for 5+ years
The hills are alive again as this classic musical returns.
Austria’s Alps symbolise freedom for Maria (Andrews) – a nun-turned-governess to the children of a widowed naval officer (Plummer) – her charges and, finally, for a land afflicted by the rise of Nazism. Get lost in the mesmerizing European landscapes and Julie Andrews' voice this Half Term as you rediscover a family favourite.
- Outstanding music and storytelling
- A family favourite musical that will have everyone singing along
- Relive the childhood classic
- A timeless masterpiece that children and adults alike will love
- Hollywood classicism at its most polished.
- The Oscar-winning Best Picture starring Julie Andrews, Christopher Plummer, Eleanor Parker and Richard Haydn
- A Half Term family treat!
- Monday 28th May 3:20pm & 7pm
- Thursday 31st May 2pm & 7:15pm
- £3.25 for Child Tickets, 19% off
- £6.40 for Adult Tickets, 20% off
- Please note there is no workshop for this screening
- Certificate U (adv 5+)
- Duration: 172min + interval
- Limited Availability
- No refunds available
- Please print and take your e-ticket to the box office up to 30mins before the screening to exchange for your tickets
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased