The Snow Queen at the Park Theatre
Park Theatre, Finsbury Park
Wed 4 Dec 2019 - Sat 4 Jan 2020
Suitable for 5+ years
Join Gerda on her epic journey through the seasons to save her best friend Cei before she loses him to endless Winter.
With the help of bickering flowers, nasty teachers, snowball fights, confused Princes and Princesses and Bae the talking Reindeer, they might both be ready to grow up after all.
- The sparkling Snow Queen is beckoning young and old to this glittering spectacle.
- From the team who brought you last year’s Christmas family hit Peter Pan
- Julie Clare Productions returns (with two Olivier Award-winning shows to their name)
- Charles Way’s delightful adaptation of the Hans Christian Andersen classic.
- Wed 4 Dec 2019 - Sat 4 Jan 2020
- Tickets available from £22.20
- Suitable for ages 5+
- Duration : 1 hour 50 mins approx. inc. interval
- For all Access related inquires please call 020 7870 6876
- No exchanges or refunds after purchase.