The Show in Which Hopefully Nothing Happens at the Unicorn Theatre - Hilarious Theatre this Easter, 20% off
The Unicorn Theatre, Southwark
Fantastic Family Theatre Treat!
Sat 6 - Sat 20 April 2019
Suitable for 6-10 years
Created in the Netherlands, this carefully crafted, masterpiece of hope, humour and failure has been adored by critics and children across Europe, the US and Canada for the last 12 years.
Welcome to the most boring show in history: an actor who never gets to perform and a security guard who just hopes nothing will occur.
- In a world where increasingly nothing seems to make sense, take a seat and realise you are not alone
- A carefully crafted, absurdist masterpiece for families
- A hilarious family theatre treat this Easter
★★★★ ‘Confusing and above all hilarious’ Theaterkrant
★★★★★ ''If there’s a play for Britain circa March 2019, this is it.' The Stage
★★★★★ London Theatre Reviews
★★★★★ Last Minute Theatre Tickets
- Saturday 6 April - 11am
- Tuesday 9 April - 10.30am
- Wednesday 10 April - 1pm
- Thursday 11 April - 2.30pm
- Saturday 13 April - 11am
- Tuesday 16 April - 11am
- Wednesday 17 April - 11am
- Thursday 18 April - 2.30pm
- Saturday 20 April - 11am
- £8 for Band A - Child Tickets, 20% off
- £12.80 for Band A - Adult Tickets, 20% off
- Recommended for ages 6-10
- Duration: Approx 1hr
- Only valid for the performance for which you have purchased.
- Separate adult and child tickets are required.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by LittleBird
- All tickets purchased together under the same name will be sat together
- Please note we cannot guarantee the specific seating allocation but seating will be allocated by best available at time of purchase.
- If you require more information about access facilities please contact the Unicorn Theatre Box Office on 020 7645 0560 or email email@example.com.
- No refunds or exchanges available after the performance has occurred.
- Please print out your e-Ticket and present it at the Box Office 30 mins prior to the performance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.