The Pirates Of Penzance at Wilton's Music Hall
Wilton's Music Hall, Tower Hill
Wednesday 20th February 2019 to Saturday 16th March 2019
Suitable for 5+ years
The award-winning and exquisitely funny new take on the much-loved classic The Pirates of Penzance makes a welcome return to these shores after a huge critical and popular hit in Australia.
The tale of a child apprenticed to a band of tender-hearted, orphaned pirates was an immediate triumph for Gilbert and Sullivan and remains their most popular and successful work.
- Packed full of sentimental pirates, blundering policeman, absurd adventures and improbable paradoxes.
- A swashbuckling farce of brilliant humour and razor-sharp wit
- Featuring some of Gilbert & Sullivan’s most famous songs
Winner Best Off-West End Production 2010 What’s On Stage Awards
"As brilliant and heretical as Matthew Bourne’s vision of Swan Lake…it hits that perfect tone between silliness and sentimentality that this delightful operetta warrants. Pure joy. " ★★★★ Michael Coveney – What’s On Stage
"Fun from high seas with perfect execution THIS British, all-male Pirates is a delight, a freshly scrubbed and very funny production in which the musical and verbal wit of Gilbert and Sullivan is privileged over everything else." Sydney Morning Herald
"Savagely witty…. Subversive adaptation of the classic operetta, which celebrates the uproarious humour of the original" ★★★★ The Stage
Ticket prices from £27.5
Saturday 16th March 2019 to Saturday 16th March 2019
- 2 hours
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print your e-ticket and present it to the Box Office when collecting your tickets on the day of the performance.
- Please arrive at the Box Office at least 30 minutes before the performance time listed to collect your tickets.
Not currently available.