The Pied Piper - A Ratty Tale at the at The Village Hall, Battersea Power Station - A Magical Interactive Adventure, 20% off
The Village Hall, Battersea Power Station
Filled with puppets and magic!
Thursday 11th - Sunday 14th April 2019
Suitable for 3+ years
Join Skewbald Theatre this Easter as they return to The Village Hall to put a modern twist on the classic tale of The Pied Piper of Hamelin. Featuring Interactive Storytelling, Shadow Puppetry, Rubbish, Rats, Rats & more Rats, a marvellous musical Super Hero and toe-tapping music this show will be sure to have the whole family entertained.
When a new Mayor takes over Hamelin he means business. He wants to make big bucks quick and fast food chains are popping up all over. But very soon the rubbish begins to grow and the jazzy Rat King moves into town with his Rat Pack! Can the Pied Piper come to the rescue?
- Back at The Village Hall by popular demand,
- See what happens when the Pied Piper plays his tune, the rats run, and the mayor dances a merry dance.
- The perfect combination of magic, music and adventure
- A theatre treat that all the family can share.
- Skewbald Theatre captures the magic of this wonderful tale
- An interactive experience that will capture kids imaginations
LittleBird Top Tip
Be sure to visit the fantastic restaurants in Circus West Village before or after the performance. Enjoy sourdough pizza at Mother, Italian dishes at Fiume, super seafood at Wright Brothers, Indian cuisine at Cinnamon Kitchen, Japanese food at Tonkotsu and small sharing plates at No.29 Power Station West. And don't forget, the easiest way to get to and from Battersea Power Station is by the river, on board MBNA Thames Clippers.
- Thursday 11th April 11am & 2pm
- Friday 12th April 11am & 2pm
- Saturday 13th April 11am, 1pm & 3pm
- Sunday 14th April 11am, 1pm & 3pm
- £6 for General Ticket, 20% off
- Both adults and children will require a ticket
- Babes in arms are free (under 18 months) go FREE and do not require a ticket
- Suitable for families and children aged 3+ and everyone who loves stories.
- Running time 45 mins
- Tickets are required for both adults and children.
- Seating will be allocated by the theatre by best available at time of purchase
- Only valid for the date and time you purchase for.
- This performance will take place in The Village Hall, Battersea Power Station
- Adapted and directed by Hayley Byfield and Tory Sandars
- No refunds available.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the box office at least 30 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.