The Netherlands National Circus in Various Locations - A Dazzling Combination of Dance, Music, and Theatre, Up to 53% off
An award-winning circus spectacular
Wednesday 18th April - Monday 7th May
Suitable for 0-100 years
Brimming with an international cast of breath-taking artistes this magical big top production is the perfect performance for all ages. Be thrilled by juggling and balancing acts, laugh out loud and the sensational comedy, and gravity-defying aerial performances. You'll be on the edge of your seats with laughter, excitement, suspense, happiness, and joy.
- An award-winning circus spectacular
- A dynamic mix of traditional and modern circus acts
- Comedy, juggling, acrobatics, hand balancing, aerial performances and lots more
- Filled with quality, energy, and magic
- Amazing entertainment for all the family
- Magnificent heated Big Top
- A unique combination of theatre, live music and dance.
- Shows available in: Didcot, West Bridgeford and York
“It was colourful, lively, fun, and totally absorbing. All the staff andpersonnel were great too, welcoming and friendly and keeping the carnival atmosphere going.
By the time the last act left the ring, our heads were full of the wonder of what we’d seen and the kids just wanted it to carry on. The show is going to be a talking point in our family for some time to come, and has definitely been one of the highlights of our year so far.
Professional and polished, relaxed but well organised and expertly presented, we’d recommend it to anyone. You’ll be sorry if you miss it!”
- £13 for Front Circle - Adult Ticket, 53% off.
- £11 for Front Circle - Child (aged 2-12) Ticket, 50% off.
- Children under 2 are free but must sit on parent’s lap.
- Wednesday 18th April 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Thursday 19th April 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Friday 20th April 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Saturday 21st April 3pm & 6pm
- Sunday 22nd April12 noon & 3pm
- Tuesday 24th April 7.00pm
- Wednesday 25th April 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Thursday 26th April 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Friday 27th April 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Saturday 28th April 2pm, 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Sunday 29th April 12 noon & 3pm
- Tuesday 1st May 7pm
- Wednesday 2nd May 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Thursday 3rd May 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Friday 4th May 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Saturday 5th May 2pm, 4.45pm & 7.30pm
- Sunday 6th May 12 noon & 3pm
- Monday 7th May 12pm & 3pm
- All tickets are for Front Circle
- Child ages 2-12
- Thereare no animals in the show
- Only valid for date and time purchased.
- No refunds available.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.