The National Trust Cookbooks, up to 60% off
Four cookbooks with mouth-watering recipes
Suitable for 0-100 years
Beautiful recipe and cookbooks to inspire anyone to make, bake, roast, crumble and more, whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, short on time or skill.
National Trust Family Cookbook
Packed with delicious and colourful recipes for lunches and suppers as well as healthy (and indulgent) breakfast ideas, lunchbox alternatives, and food for Sunday roasts and summer barbecues.
- Divided into timescale sections so you can make what suits your time limits
- There are also alternative twists and substitutes so you can suit the ingredients to your family's tastes and what you have on hand
- Suggests ways that the kids can get involved in the cooking.
- Help revitalise cooking for the family making it something to actually look forward to. Includes metric measures.
The National Trust Book of Puddings
Food historian and cook Regula Ysewijn brings together 50 deliciously indulgent pudding recipes, from childhood favourites such as jam roly-poly and cornflake tart, to traditional British classics such as sticky toffee pudding and sherry trifle.
- Discover recipes sourced from National Trust properties, such as St George's pudding, made for Churchill at Chartwell
- Other sweet treats include possets, steamed puddings, syllabubs and blancmange
- Plus the delightfully named Wet Nelly, Bedfordshire Clanger, Apple Dappy, Whim Wham and, of course, Spotted Dick.
- The perfect book for anyone with a sweet tooth.
The National Trust Book of Jam
Food writer and cook Sara Lewis brings together 70 mouthwatering recipes for jams, marmalades and preserves. Whether it's the quintessential English strawberry (to dollop onto a scone!) or the more unusual minted marrow & blackberry jam, there is a something for everyone.
- There are delightful fruity jams like spiced apple & bramble, raspberry & rhubarb and High Dumpsy Dearie
- Curds such as gooseberry or St Clement's. Or why not try windfall apple butter on your toast?
- Plus why not try out the reduced sugar jams ideal for anyone trying to cut down sugar in your diet.
- The book includes advice on how to grow your own fruit, the best way to use up gluts from the garden and how to achieve the perfect consistency.
- There are also fun bits of trivia about jam throughout history and in literature.
- The perfect gift book for any jam-maker.
The National Trust Book of Crumbles
This book is packed with crumbly goodness. It includes recipes for all the classics including rhubarb, apple and blackberry and also will show you how to make tasty cobblers.
- Crumble cheesecakes and microwavable mug crumbles are also featured.
- There's a section dedicated to classic crumble companions including jam and custard
- Plus plenty of crumble trivia to feed your mind while you wait for your crumble to cook.
- £3.99 for The National Trust Book of Crumbles, 60% off
- £7.99 for The National Trust Book of Jam, 20% off
- £9.09 for The National Trust Book of Puddings, 9% off
- £18.89 for National Trust Family Cookbook, 5% off
- The Book People charge £2.95 for Standard UK Delivery or free if you spend over £25.
- Wrap up Christmas with an extra 25% off orders on The Book People over £30 with the code ROCKET25
- You will redirected to Thebookpeople.co.uk to make your purchase.
from £3.99 Save 60%