The Magic Flute at the London Coliseum
London Coliseum, London
14 March - 11 April 2019
Suitable for 13+ years
Mozart‘s timeless classic follows the adventures of Prince Tamino and the bird-catcher Papageno on their quest to rescue Pamina. To assist their mission, they are given musical instruments enhanced with magical powers, to conquer the trials and tribulations placed in their path.
Following his success with The Encounter at the Barbican, Simon McBurney’s five-star production of The Magic Flute returns to ENO, concerning the search for truth and reason, love and enlightenment.
- Magical instruments. Serpents and sorcerers. Trials of character and courage.
- When you begin an enchanted journey to find love and wisdom, you have to expect delays on the way.
- Sung in English, with subtitles projected above the stage
- Discover something new
- Mozart's unforgettable story in an accessible and incredible production
- Enjoy one of the greatest operas ever written
- Plan ahead for an unmissable theatre treat
★★★★★ 'Truly magical' - The Daily Express
'A life-enhancing achievement' - The Spectator
★★★★'Exhilarating' - The Guardian
Ticket prices from £16
Thursday 14th March 2019 to Thursday 11th April 2019
- 2 hours 50 minutes
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm