Visit The Llama Park in Sussex - Explore 33 acres of Beautiful Grounds & Meet a Variety of Awesome Animals, Up to 67% off
The Llama Park, Sussex
Right next to the Ashdown Forest - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)!
Use by 25th November 2017!
Suitable for 0-100 years
Set in 33 beautiful acres The Llama Park is yours to explore and there's plenty to see with the park being home to an ever-growing variety of animals. As well as its iconic llamas the park is also home to alpaca, reindeer, horses, donkeys, sheep pigs, peafowl and poultry!
From nature trails and animal feeding, to llama walks(!) and a bouncy castle, The Llama Park guarantees an awesome family day out that is sure to leave heads nodding in the back of the car on the way home.
- Enjoy the shade and peace of the beautiful wooded areas
- Either explore on your own or take a guided walk in the grounds...with a llama, on a 'Llama Walk'! (Additional cost. See here for more details)
- Make the most of the two children's playgrounds available, one featuring a bouncy castle, play houses and toys & games
- Head to the park's Tea Room & Coffee Shop for a slice of cake or a Sussex Cream Tea
- Or for something more substantial, visit the fully licensed restaurant which serves wholesome food for all tastes
- Grab yourself some goodies such as alpaca knitwear, jewellery or toys in the gift shop
- The Llama Park has plenty of free parking
- Valid on any day until 25th November 2017
- The Llama Park is open from 10am – 5pm daily.
- £2 for Child Ticket, (2-16 years), 67% off
- £4 for Adult Ticket, 43% off
- £3.50 for Concession Ticket (Seniors & Registered Disabled), 42% off
- £12 for Family Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children), 45% off
- £15 for Family Ticket (2 Adults + 3 Children), 44% off
- Under 2's go free
- The Llama Park has a substantial car park which is free for customers
- The site has full disabled access and facilities for visitors
- Bouncy castle is free who all visitors who paid entry to The Park
- Llama walks are at an extra cost. See here for more details.
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase