The Little Book of Lykke by Meik Wiking, 50% off
Meik Weiking, CEO of the Happiness Research Institute and the author of The Little Book of Hygge, wants to introduce you to lykke (pronounced 'luu-kah) - a Danish term that translates as happiness. In this captivating book go on a treasure hunt to unlock the doors to inner fulfilment. From how we spend our precious time, to how we relate to our neighbours and cook dinner .
This is the ultimate guide to how we can all find a little more lykke in our lives.
- Learn from the world's happiest nations
- From the author of the international bestseller The Little Book of Hygge
- Meik Wiking is the CEO of The Happiness Research Institute in Copenhagen and is one of the world's leading experts in happiness.
- "A funny, inspiring read" (Psychologies)
- "The charming and thought-provoking The Little Book of Lykke could lighten, guide and inspire so many." (Marjorie Wallace, CEO of SANE mental health charity)
- £4.99 for The Little Book of Lykke, 50% off
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Format: Hardback
- Dimensions: 18.3cm x 13.2cm