The Little Book of Hygge : The Danish Way to Live Well
Denmark has an international reputation for being one of the happiest nations in the world, and hygge is widely recognised to be the magic ingredient to this happiness.
Hygge has been described as everything from "the art of creating intimacy", "cosines of the soul", "the absence of annoyance" to "taking pleasure from the presence of soothing things", "cosy togetherness" and "the pursuit of everyday pleasures".
- If you’re looking for a guide to the secret of living life to the full, the ‘hygge’ way, then we think this book is the place to start.
- International , New York Times and Sunday Times Bestsellers
- £7.58 for The Little Book of Hygge : The Danish Way to Live Well, 24% off
- You will be re-directed to bookdepository.comto make your purchase.
- Sold by The Book Depository
£7.58 Save 24%