The Labyrinth Challenge - The World's Longest, Continuous Inflatable Obstacle Course, Locations Across the UK! Up to 53% off
Includes a Mini Labyrinth Challenge which is 200ft long for the under 12's to pit their wits on!
Windsor Racecourse: Saturday 16th September & Sunday 17th September
Suitable for 5+ years
The world's longest, continuous inflatable obstacle course! A series of interactive and wacky obstacles spread across five unique themed zones spanning 1089ft. The Labyrinth Challenge features the Lava Zone, Jungle Zone, Toxic Zone, Combat Zone and Ocean Zone. Can you make it through in the quickest time? Check out the video here!
- 34 unique and challenging obstacles to conquer...
- Race against your friends and family or do the course at your own leisure
- Enjoy the Labyrinth Village with its selection of attractions, games, rides, bars and food and drink. Plus the Mini Labyrinth for ages 5-11!
- See more here
Take on The Labyrinth Challenge (For 12 years and above)
Divided into five distinct themed areas, including Lava, Jungle, Ocean, as well as Combat and Toxic Zone, the Labyrinth Challenge sees participants jumping off a 20ft platform into a crash bag below, before taking on over 34 unique challenges and finishing with a climb up and slide down a giant inflatable ship! Go for time or at a leisurely pace - it's up to you!
The Labyrinth Village (Unlimited Wristband) with Mini Labyrinth Challenge (Ages 5-11)
Buy for The Labyrinth Village also, for additional attractions, rides, laser tag, big inflatables, jungle-themed slides, under 5's area, entertainers, shows, competitions, food and drinks, music and dancing...! The Labyrinth Village also features the Mini Labyrinth Challenge, which is a smaller scale course suitable for those aged 5-11.
Pre-booking for the Mini Labyrinth is not required but you will need an Unlimited Ride Wristband for the Labyrinth Village.
Team Event (team of five, over 18s on)
On Friday 11th August they host team events. This is where teams of 5 will compete against each other in a timed competition (or just try for fun). This over 18’s event is perfect for stag and hen parties, birthday parties, charity fundraiser groups or even just groups of friends looking to have a fun time
Dates and Locations:
- Saturday 19th August & Sunday 20th August
- Saturday 16th September & Sunday 17th September
Chichester Fontwell Park Racecourse
- Saturday 23rd September & Sunday 24th September
You must be aged 12 + to take part on the main Labyrinth Challenge due to its difficulty levels.
For children aged 5- 11 there's a Mini Labyrinth Challenge course – pre-booking for this is not required – but you will need an Unlimited Ride Wristband for the Labyrinth Village
- £10 for The Labyrinth Challenge, 38% off
- £13 for Unlimited Ride Wristband for the Labyrinth Village, 40% off
- £22 for The Labyrinth Challenge and Unlimited Labyrinth Village Ride Wristband, 42% off
- £2 for Entrance Only, 20% off (This ticket entitles you to admission to the event and The Labyrinth Village (Ride tokens are additional. This is entry only)
- Children under 5 years old are free (accompanied by an adult) to enter the event and DO NOT require a ticket.
- £49.95 for Unlimited pass for The Labyrinth Challenge for teams of 5 including adult attractions, 53% off – ONLY VALID FOR FRIDAY 11TH AUGUST AT LONDON KEMPTON PARK RACE COURSE
- It is advised that customers read the FAQ's on The Labyrinth Challenge website
- Mandatory booking required. Your booking must be redeemed 24hrs Prior to Event Start Time
- 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Socks MUST be worn by all participants
- Must read and agree to waiver.
- The unlimited ride wristband for the Labyrinth Village does not include the Labyrinth Challenge.
- Must be 12 or over to take part on the main Labyrinth Challenge
- Children aged 5-11 can purchase a Wristband which includes entry, Mini Labyrinth Challenge and unlimited goes on other attractions.
- All team events days are strictly over 18s only.
- No refund available
- Mandatory booking required. Must Redeem 24hrs Prior to Event Start Time.
- You will redeem a code to select your date and location
- Further instructions will be sent to you in your E-Receipt