The Hunting of the Snark at the Queen Elizabeth Hall QEH, 20% off
Queen Elizabeth Hall, Lambeth
Saturday 26 May 2018 - Monday 28 May 2018
Suitable for 4+ years
- Side-splittingly funny, joyful, fast-paced and bursting with a soundtrack of witty songs by an award-winning songwriter
- The Hunting of the Snark is a tour de force that‘ll delight, excite and entertain
- Featuring five high-energy actors, life-like puppets, fantastical characters, and lashings of daft humour.
- A riotous ragtag gang of bold adventurers including the Boy, the Banker, the Butcher, the Baker, the Bellman and the knitting Beaver set off on a quest to catch the mythical Snark…
- On the journey, they encounter the Jub Jub bird, the sly Bandersnatch and the dastardly Boojum…
- Can a Snark be caught with soap? Will the Beaver escape the hungry Butcher’s clutches?
- Will the Baker remember his name? Does anyone know what a Snark actually looks like?
★★★★ Gleeful fun, performed with fleet-footed precision and vivacity' The Times
★★★★ 'A visual feast for children' Radio Times
★★★★ 'Slick slapstick and zippy one-liners' The Stage
★★★★ 'Foolish, mad and a barrel of laughs' Broadway World
★★★★ 'Completely charming and delightful' LondonTheatre1
- Saturday 26th May, 12pm & 3pm
- Sunday 27th May 3pm
- Monday 28th May 11am
- Tickets available from £12.80, 20% off
- Suitable for ages 4+
- Duration: 70 minutes, no interval
- You will be transferred to Ingresso to make your payment
- No refunds or exchanges.