The Hunting Lodge at the Unicorn Theatre - A Modern Continuation of Cinderella Perfect for All Aged 11+
The Unicorn Theatre
Fun New Production for Tweens and Teens
Saturday 4th - Thursday 23rd February 2017
A feisty love story gone wrong for tweens and teens everywhere, The Hunting Lodge is a playful side-swipe at society’s obsessions with celebrity and its unrealistic romantic ideals.
There was once a cleaner who married a prince. They lived happily ever after. But that’s not where the story ends…The prince got ditched five years ago. His mum thinks he needs to get back out there and meet someone, so she’s throwing a party – which is good news for Daisy.
- The story isn't over yet!
- A clever continuation of Cinderella in the modern era
- Perfect for any celebrity obsessed tween
- Written by Belgian playwright, Ignace Cornelissen (Henry the Fifth)
- Directed by Unicorn’s Artistic Director, Purni Morell (The Velveteen Rabbit and Baddies: the Musical)
- Check out the trailer here
Performance Dates and Times:
Thursday 9 February, 7pm
Saturday 11 February, 7pm
Sunday 12 February, 2.30pm
Tuesday 14 February, 2pm
Wednesday 15 February, 2pm
Thursday 16 February, 7pm
Fri 17 February, 2pm
Saturday 18 February, 2pm
Sunday 19 February, 2.30pm
Thursday 23 February, 7pm – CAP performance
Saturday 25 February, 2pm
Sunday 26 February, 2:30pm
- £8 for Child (Under 18) Ticket, 20% off
- £12.80 for Adult Ticket, 20% off
Things to Know
- Dates Available: Saturday 4th - Thursday 23rd February 2017
- For everyone aged 11+
- Duration: Approx. 50 mins
- Unreserved seating
- Only valid for the performance for which you have purchased.
- Tickets are required for adults and children
- Please note: very occasionally, strong language is used in this show.
- Please print out your e-Ticket and present it at the Box Office 30 mins prior to the performance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket (attached to you Order Confirmation) via email once you have purchased.
- No refunds or exchanges available after the performance has occurred.