The Hunchback of Notre Dame at the Amazing Outdoor Iris Theatre, Covent Garden, Up to 28% off
Iris Theatre, Covent Garden
A magical outdoor theatre experience this Summer
Thursday 01 Aug - Sunday 01 Sep 2019
Suitable for 8+ years
Get ready for an exciting, unique and brand new take on Victor Hugo’s classic family drama. In 1482, in the shadows of Notre Dame Cathedral, a priest and a hunchback both fall for the mysterious and beautiful Esmerelda setting off a chain of events that no one can control.
A vibrant, outdoor production in the grounds of St Paul's Church in Covent Garden, join Esmerelda and the hunchback as the colourful world of mediaeval Paris is brought to life in this story of unrequited love, loyalty, misunderstood heroes, villans & social conventions.
- A unique promenade theatre experience recommended for ages 8+
- A brand new adaptation of one of Victor Hugo’s most beloved stories as you've never seen it before
- This immersive adventure is guaranteed to amaze children and adventurous adults alike.
- Follow the characters through Covent Garden's Actor's Church's beautiful, rose-filled gardens.
- From the Offie Award-winning team behind Treasure Island (Best Production for Young People, 2016/7) and Hansel & Gretel (Nominated Best Production for Young People, 2017/8)
- An epic outdoor theatre experience for the whole family
- The perfect summer holiday treat
- £12 for Preview Ticket - Adult/ Child
- £14 for Child Ticket (under 16s), 6% off
- £14 for Adult Ticket, Up to 25% off
- £50 for Family of 5 (minium of 3 children), Up to 28% off
- £75 for Family of 6 (minium of 3 children), 6% off
- Thursday 01 Aug - 7pm (Preview)
- Saturday 03 Aug - 7pm (Preview)
- Sunday 04 Aug - 2.30pm (Preview)
- Tuesday 06 Aug - 7pm (Preview)
08 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 09 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm
- Saturday 10 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm & 7pm
- Monday 12 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm
- Wednesday 14 Aug 2019 - 7pm
- Thursday 15 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 16 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm
- Saturday 17 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 18 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm
- Monday 19 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm
- Wednesday 21 Aug 2019 - 7pm
- Thursday 22 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 23 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm
- Saturday 24 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 25 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm
- Monday 26 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm
- Wednesday 28 Aug 2019 - 7pm
- Thursday 29 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 30 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm
- Saturday 31 Aug 2019 - 2:30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 01 Sep 2019 - 2:30pm
- The venue advises an age recommendation of 8 years and above (but there is no age restriction).
- Parental discretion is advised as some scenes may be upsetting for very small children.
- No seat allocations, as this is a promenade production.
- As this is a promenade/interactive performance, the audience is in the courtyard. There will be times when the audience is able to sit.
- Only valid for specific performance.
- Please note: This show is an outdoor production in the grounds of a working church.
- Please note there are no public toilets at the Church
- In the event of wet weather, everything will be done to ensure your enjoyment but refunds are unavailable.
- Disabled patrons should contact email@example.com in advance of booking to discuss their requirements. Some performance areas require the climbing of a few steps to access - where patrons cannot climb the steps, The Iris Theatre will do their utmost to accommodate them but the theatre must be contacted in advance. Carer comps are available.
- Entrance to the grounds for this performance can be found on King’s Street
- No refunds available after purchase.
- Please present your e-Ticket at the box office at least 20 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase
Not currently available.