The Handmade Festival with Kirstie Allsopp at Hampton Court - The Ultimate Creative Day Out, Up to 38% Off
The Green at Hampton Court Palace, Molesey
Friday 13th - Sunday 15th September 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Brought to you by Kirstie Allsopp The Handmade Festival is all about appreciating the beauty of handmade and picking up some creative skills of your own.
Take part in hands-on workshops, learn from the experts, eat from delicious street food vendors, and buy tools, materials, and beautiful products from the handpicked sellers. Whether you want to learn a new skill or have a great day out shopping the Festival is a fantastic event for all.
- The Shopping Villages are full to the brim with handmade products of the highest quality
- Over 200 hand-picked and incredibly talented makers, along with an enviable range of tools and materials.
- Get a Wine Tasting ticket and discover 4 different wines, their origin and flavours in a relaxed and informal session run by the award-winning West London Wine School
- The Super Theatre, Food Theatre and Skills Workshops are hosted by the UK’s most renowned experts
- Learn from the best in the business
- Special guests will include Liz Earle MBE, Nancy Birtwhistle, Charlie Hart, Felix Manuel, Annie Sloan, Kirstie Allsopp on all three days and more
- It’s not only a fun day out, but you’ll also be able to take away a bundle of skills and knowledge to improve your own life and home.
- Friday 13th - Sunday 15th September 2019
- Opening times: 9.30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- £6 for Child Ticket (6-9 Years), 38% off
- £10 for Child Ticket (10-15 years), 33% off
- £12.50 for Adult Ticket, 24% off
- £26 for Adult Ticket including Wine Tasting, 26% off
- Children aged 5 and under enter free but will require a ticket. Please ensure to select and Under 5 ticket when you make your purchase
- Suitable for all ages
- Children under 10 cannot book into the workshops due to the tools and materials used but may accompany a paying adult and assist as long as they remain under that adult’s supervision.
- These tickets are for Entry Only. Super Theatre and Skills Workshops are available at extra cost and can be booked via this link
- Please note that The Handmade Festival is an outdoor event, and will take place come rain or shine! Please dress according to the weather, and wear appropriate footwear
- All sessions are available subject to capacity.
- Full workshop timetables can be seen here
- To book Super Theatre, Skills Workshops or parking, please click on the link relating to the day you are attending:
- Step-free access available.
- Valid on option purchased only.
- No refunds or exchanges permitted
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket on arrival for entry
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.