The Fairground Magic Show at Barons Court Theatre - Magic for the Whole Family, Up to 33% off
Barons Court Theatre, West Kensington
An intimate magic experience!
Sunday 13th May - Sunday 17th June
Suitable for 4-104 years
Set in the Fairground and carnivals of yesteryear witness a traditional magic show for the whole family. Created and presented by magician and showman Richard Leigh with this magical performance you will be transported to an underground fairground of games and attractions.
All the games you remember are there for all to play, and yet every game, every attraction has some mind-blowing magic themed around it.
- An intimate theatre experience!
- Plenty of audience participation in this immersive theatre show.
- Play ‘Hook a Duck’, Darts, ‘Score 21 to win’, ‘The Coconut Shy’ ‘6 Hoops to win’ ‘3 balls in to win’
- Can you fathom out the puzzle entitled '13 Angels'?
- Everything has a magical twist or surprise.
- Great fun to bring the family or a group of friends together.
- This has got to be seen to be believed.
Baron's Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema-style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London
- Sunday 13th May 2018 2pm
- Sunday 20th May 2018 2pm
- Sunday 27th May 2018 2pm
- Sunday 3rd June 2018 2pm
- Sunday 17th June 2018 2pm
- £7 for Child/ Concessions Ticket, 30% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 33% off
- Duration: 75 minutes without an interval.
- Doors open 15 minutes before each performance.
- Seats are allocated on first come basis
- The show will be performed in Baron’s Court Theatre: Barons Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema-style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the entrance at least 15 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase