The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time at the Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre, up to 43% off
Troubadour Theatre - Wembley, London
Exclusive Offer - For Last Few Weeks in London!
From 20th November 2021 - 9th Jan 2022
Suitable for 11+ years
For a limited-time only the multi-award-winning, smash hit National Theatre production of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time returns to London this November, with the launch of a 10th Anniversary tour at Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre.
- Fifteen-year-old Christopher Christopher has an extraordinary brain. He is exceptional at maths, while everyday life presents some barriers. He has never ventured alone beyond the end of his road, he detests being touched and he distrusts strangers. When he falls under suspicion for killing his neighbour’s dog, it takes him on an adventure that upturns his world.
- Tickets now from £20.
- Winner of 7 Olivier Awards and 5 Tony Awards® including ‘Best Play’
- Brings Mark Haddon’s best-selling novel to thrilling life on stage
- Directed by Olivier and Tony Award®-winning director Marianne Elliott.
- Wembley Park is just 12 minutes from Central London, with three stations, three tube lines, rail lines and plenty of secure parking. With parking available from just £1!
- Great places to eat nearby!
- From 20th November 2021 - 9th Jan 2022
- Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre, London.
- See more information on how to get to Wembley here
- £79.50 tickets down to £49.50, 38% off
- £59.50 tickets down to £35, 42% off
- £35 tickets down to £20, 43% off
- £25 tickets down to £20, 20% off
- No booking fee on the £20 tickets.
- This production contains strobe lighting, smoke effects, high intensity video & light effects, and loud sound effects. Suitable for 11yrs+
- There is some strong language in this production, as there is in the novel. This occurs at the very beginning of the show and infrequently at other points during the show.
- 2 hours 30 minutes
- Recommended Age: 11+.
- Under 5's and babies in arms will not be admitted.
- For information on how to get there, food and drink and whats on see here.