The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time at the Piccadilly Theatre
Thursday 29th November 2018 - 27th April 2019
Suitable for 11+ years
The smash-hit National Theatre production of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time returns to London for a strictly limited season, following an acclaimed UK and International tour.
Christopher, fifteen years old, stands beside Mrs Shears’ dead dog. It has been speared with a garden fork, it is seven minutes after midnight and Christopher is under suspicion. He records each fact in the book he is writing in an attempt to solve the mystery of who murdered Wellington.
Christopher has an extraordinary brain. He is exceptional at maths but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. He has never ventured alone beyond the end of his road, detests being touched and distrusts strangers. But now his detective work, forbidden by his father, takes him on a frightening journey that turns his whole world upside down.
- Winner of 7 Olivier Awards and 5 Tony Awards® including ‘Best Play’
- Brings Mark Haddon’s best-selling novel to thrilling life on stage
- Adapted by two-time Olivier Award-winning playwright Simon Stephens
- Directed by Olivier and Tony Award®-winning director Marianne Elliott.
- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "A beautiful, eloquent, dazzlingly inventive show about the wonders of life " - Evening Standard
- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Astonishing and unmissable - Sunday Express
Ticket prices from £24
Thursday 29th November 2018 to Saturday 27th April 2019
- 2 hours 30 minutes
Recommended Age: 11+. Under 5's and babies in arms will not be admitted.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print your e-ticket and present it to the Box Office when collecting your tickets on the day of the performance.
- Please arrive at the Box Office at least 30 minutes before the performance time listed to collect your tickets.