The Cake & Bake Show at The ExCeL, just £9 for Tickets, 40% off
Brimming with all things baking, decorating and sugar craft!
1-3 October, ExCeL London
Get a sweet deal that will save the whole family some dough!
The Cake & Bake Show is returning to ExCeL London this Autumn and visitors will be able to stock their shelves with the latest baking equipment, tools and gadgets from over 150 top baking brands, try and buy the sweetest artisan treats and gain insight from celebrity experts as they whip up a storm live on stage.
- Watch delicious demos; experts include Eric Lanlard, Rosemary Shrager, Paul A Young and more!
- Head over to the Sugar Craft Stage where you can learn valuable tips and techniques on a wide range of cake decorating methods and sugar craft skills.
- Learn almost everything from the masters; from how to perfect your piping to how to make the perfect chocolate tuile.
- Molly Robbins, Rosie Cake Diva and Juliet Sear are just a few of the big names confirmed.
- Life-size show-stopping edible cake masterpiece created by Rosie Cake Diva
- Why not stop by the Champagne & Nail Bar, where you can relax and toast to a great day out at The Cake & Bake Show.
- Enter CABLBIRD9 at the checkout when you book at www.thecakeandbakeshow.co.uk
- 1-3rd October 2021
- Opening Times: 10am – 5pm
- £9 Adult Ticket, 40% off
- £5 for children aged 7- 15
- Children aged 6 and under go free.
- Offer price is £9 for one adult ticket instead of £19 standard on the door rate.
- Kids aged 7- 15 years old ticket price £5 each (standard on the door rate £9.50).
- Discounted concessions and student tickets not included in this offer.
- Kids aged 6 and under go free when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum 2 kids per adult).
- Carers must be accompanied by a paying disabled visitor.
- See FAQ's