The British Wildlife Centre - Amazing Animals Whatever the Weather this February Half Term! Up To 43% Off
British Wildlife Centre, Surrey
The finest collection of native wildlife in Britain
Valid for entry on selected dates from Saturday 3rd - Sunday 25th February 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
The British Wildlife Centre offers a great day out for all ages and is a real natural history experience! It is home to the finest collection of native species in the country from tiny harvest mice to magnificent red deer. You’ll also see rarely seen species such as otters, Scottish wildcats and polecats, as well as foxes, badgers and beautiful free-flying British owls.
- Britain’s first walk-through red squirrel experience, where you can walk among free-ranging red squirrels in their own wooded copse
- Close up viewing at the popular keeper talks that are every half an hour.
- Otter ponds and observation holt.
- See animals in The Barn, The Hedgerow, the Nocturnal House and our observation Badger Sett.
- Be amazed by Owl flying displays.
- There's always something to see whatever the weather. It's a REAL natural history experience!
- Free parking , Picnic areas, Visitor Centre, Coffee Shop & Wildlife Themed Gift shop
- Great Weekend or Half Term Day Out
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017 - For the fourth consecutive year, the British Wildlife Centre has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Valid for Entry on the Following Dates:
- Saturday 3rd February
- Sunday 4th February
- Saturday 10th Feb ruary
- Sunday 11th February
- Monday 12th February
- Tuesday 13th February
- Wednesday 14th February
- Thursday 15th February
- Friday 16th February
- Saturday 17th February
- Sunday 18th February
- Saturday 24th February
- Sunday 25th February
- £5 for a Child Entry Ticket (3-15yrs), 41% off.
- £7.50 for an Adult Entry Ticket, 35% off.
- £11.50 for Adult and Child Entry Ticket, 43% off.
- £25 for a Family Entry Ticket (2 Adults and up to 2 Children), up to 32% off.
- Under 3s go free.
- The Centre is open every weekend and during the state school holidays.
- Valid for single use only
- Opening times 10am - 5pm.
- No dogs allowed (other than assistance dogs).
- Free parking, picnic areas, a coffee shop and a wildlife themed gift shop.
- The Centre is wheelchair accessible. For more detailed information on access please refer to the Centre's Access Statement
- No refunds available
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket and present it at the Admissions Desk on arrival.
- You will receive your LittleBird e-Ticket via email after purchase
Sorry, currently unavailable.