The Bee in Me at the Unicorn Theatre, 30% off
The Unicorn Theatre, Southwark
A Unique Half Term Theatre Treat!
Sat 8th - Sun 23 Feb 2020
Suitable for 8-12 years
An imaginative, moving and vivid new show for ages 8 – 12 at the UK’s leading theatre for young audiences.
One ordinary boy living an ordinary life. Every day the same: parents still asleep, late again for school, can’t find his clean trousers. But today is different. Today is a game. Today he has wings.
Fly out of your room. Congratulations! Level two. Get dressed, find breakfast, don’t wake your parents, get to school, reach level three, keep going… Don’t get flattened… Level four…
- A joyful and poignant day in the life story of a child overcoming the challenges of urban life.
- Told by three actors as storytellers, with extraordinary lighting and projection.
- Full of warmth and sorrow, dreamlike and kaleidoscopic, it celebrates a child discovering determination, resilience and imagination – and finding a kind of freedom.
- Both joyful and demanding, the play explores the challenges faced by an isolated and neglected child
- A UK premiere, written by one of Germany’s most exciting contemporary playwrights
Press: ★★★★ The Guardian, The Stage
'We came out buzzing' Exeunt
'Stimulates the imagination' British Theatre Guide
LittleBird Top Tip
While you're in London Bridge why not make a day of it and head to the Shard! Don't forget you can save up to 40% off entry to The View From The Shard with the Family Pass here. Don't have a Family Pass and you want to save on the Shard? Start your trial today, and enjoy all the benefits of the Family Pass for just £1 for 30 days here.
- Saturday 8 February - 1pm & 5pm
- Sunday 9 February - 1pm
- Saturday 15 February - 1pm & 5pm
- Sunday 16 February - 1pm
- Tuesday 18 February - 10.30am
- Wednesday 19 February - 1pm
- Thursday 20 February - 11.30am
- Friday 21 February - 1pm & 5pm
- Saturday 22 February - 1pm & 5pm
- Sunday 23 February - 1pm (relaxed performance)
Relaxed Performances are open to everyone but particularly support children with additional needs. Adjustments are made to the show & there's a chill-out space. A visual story will be available.
Off Peak Performances
- £9.80 for Band A Child Ticket (Under 18s), 30% off
- £14 for Band A Adult Ticket, 30% off
- £11.20 for Band A Child Ticket (Under 18s), 30% off
- £15.40 for Band A Adult Ticket, 30% off
- Age guide: 8 - 12
- Duration: Approx 1 hr 10 mins
- Only valid for the performance for which you have purchased.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by LittleBird
- All tickets purchased together under the same name will be sat together
- Please note we cannot guarantee the specific seating allocation but seating will be allocated by best available.
- Relaxed Performances are open to everyone but particularly support children with additional needs. Adjustments are made to the show & there's a chill-out space. A visual story will be available.
- If you require more information about the Unicorn's access facilities please contact the Unicorn Theatre Box Office on 020 7645 0560 or email email@example.com.
- No refunds or exchanges available after the performance has occurred.
- Please print out your e-Ticket and present it at the Box Office 30 mins prior to the performance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.