The Award Winning John Lawson Circus in Kent - Family Fun for All Ages, 25% off
Fantastic family circus show
New Romney: 1st - 3rd April, Darenth: 6th - 11th April, Lordswood 20th - 24th April 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Laser shows, comedy trampolining, knife-throwing, incredible juggling and aerial stunts are just a few of the improbable feats you'll experience at John Lawson’s Circus. 2019's production of the multi award-winning all-human circus promises to be one of their most exciting productions yet, so make sure to head down for daring spectacle and family fun!
- Ringmaster Attila Endresz presents talent from across the globe!
- Awe-inspiring bubble fantasy with Claire-Marie
- Daring knife-throwing on quad bikes with The Marshall’s
- Teenage tennis Juggler Rico Brukson and Miss Elena on the Aerial Silks
- Julia Gorodetska plate spinning and incredible uni-cycling
- From Spain The fabulous Laser Light Show with Miss Keyla and Dream Together on the Aerial Straps
- Plus Europe’s funniest Clowns Rudi and Company.
- Good old-fashioned family fun
"Best circus I have ever been to, the kids love it and Bippo always makes me LOL. Would highly recommend to everyone when they are local to you. Much love guys keep up the good work!!"
"Fantastic, I have been to quite a few different circuses. This one was definitely one of the best, the ringmaster was excellent, warm and friendly, the clown was funny and the acts were truly amazing and all so different. I took my boys aged, 5 1/2, 4 and 6 months and they were all engaged throughout. Definitely not a circus to be missed."
"If there was a 10 out of 10 I would give it so, so much fun. I’ve not laughed like that in ages so much so tears were rolling down my face. Awesome guys, thanks for bringing the circus magic to town. "
St.Martin’s Field, Ashford Road, New Romney, TN28 8AT
- Monday 1st April - 7pm
- Tuesday 2nd April - 4.30pm & 7.30pm
- Wednesday 3rd April - 4.30pm
The Common, Green Street , Green Road, Darenth, DA2 8DL
- Friday 6th April - 4.30pm & 7.30pm
- Sat 7th April - 2pm & 5pm
- Sun 8th April - 11.30am & 2.30pm
- Mon 9th April - 3pm & 6pm
- Tues 10th April - 3pm & 6pm
- Weds 11th April - 3pm
Lordswood Leisure centre Field, North Dane Way, Lordswood, ME5 8YE
- Sat 20th April - 3pm & 6pm
- Sun 21st April - 11.30am & 2.30pm
- Mon 22nd April - 3pm & 6pm
- Tues 23 April - 6pm
- Weds 24th April - 4.30pm
- £6 for Child/ Senior Ticket (60+ years), 25% off
- £6 for Adult Ticket, 25% off
- Under 2s go free when seated in a guardian's lap
- Seating is Unreserved
- Each show lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes with a 15-minute interval
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Valid on option purchased only.
- For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
- You may store your pushchair inside the Big Top but it must be folded and left at the entrance, No pushchair/prams can be taken into the seating areas
- Photography is allowed however flash is prohibited.
- No refunds or exchanges permitted
- Please present your e-Ticket at the entrance at least 30 minutes before the event
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.