Thames Rocket, the Award Winning Thames Speedboat Adventure
Proudly ranked as London's #1 Outdoor Activity by TripAdvisor
Hold on tight as you fly through the world’s most famous capital city marveling at London’s awesome 2000 year history.
Handpicked award-winning guides are on hand to keep the banter flowing. Not only are they stand up comedians by night – they’re also closet history buffs and will share all their knowledge of the weird and wonderful world of the Thames.
- Whoop as you whoosh up to speeds of 30 knots (35mph!).
- Take in the incredible sights from Big Ben to Tower Bridge.
- The original speedboat sightseeing Thames cruise in London - the one that started it all.
- See the capital’s most famous sights with all the added thrills and spills of racing on the river
Received numerous ‘Best Tourist Attraction’ awards, 5* from TimeOut and have cruised their way through 8 consecutive years of ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from Trip Advisor
"Until you have taken the river in this boat, you probably haven't lived" - Evening Standard
"They were incredibly helpful and accommodating, couldn’t do enough for us" - ITV
"What an amazing way to see London. You get everything you could want on one trip. The fast adrenaline experience of the Rib, and a great tour with a funny, knowledgeable and engaging tour guide" - Tripadvisor
Dates and Prices:
- From Friday - Sundays.
- Adult tickets, from £69.95
- Child tickets (14 years and under), £49.95
- Suitable for all ages
- All attendees must have a ticket, even if a child is to sit in a parents lap they must have a valid ticket
- For all ages and all weathers
- Thames Rockets do not allow mothers at any stage of pregnancy on board any of their experiences
- Thames Rockets advises you NOT to travel if you have any historical or current backbone conditions or complaints
- Children must be 14 years and under, any person with a child ticket must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will book your date and session by directly on the Thames Rockets website where your saving will be automatically applied
- Guests will need to check-in 15 minutes before their sailing.
- Subject to availability
- For all FAQs please see here
- Departures - Which Pier? Sightseeing experiences depart from London Eye Boarding Gate One: