STEM Activity Book Collection - 6 Books
Suitable for 8+ years
Set your kids up for a bright future with these new, interactive activity books that helps kids decide which STEM-science, technology, engineering, and math-skills they most enjoy-and where they most excel!
From how pumps and hinges work to the differences between renewable and non-renewable energy, these books are packed with clear and easy-to-understand facts. There are also practical, hands-on activities to help children learn about the likes of coding and motors.
- Sure to inspire children to learn and discover more about the world around them
- They might even come up with their own inventions!
- A fun, family-friendly way to expand kids' horizons and choose their own STEM adventure!
- covers each subject (as well as art) and is packed with activities to help children learn in a fun and interactive fashion.
Titles in this collection
- £ 9.99 for STEM Starters Collection - 6 Books, 76% off
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25
- Publisher: B Small Publishing Ltd
- Format: Collection
- Dimensions: 23.9cm x 21.5cm