St Paul's Cathedral Summer Early Years Sessions - Activities, Interactive Fun And More! Exclusive 79% off
St Pauls Cathedral
Explore St Paul’s Cathedral through fun, interactive activities
Selected dates from Thurs 9th - 30th August 2018
Suitable for 2-5 years
Enjoy an exclusive themed workshop designed especially for Early Years aged children in one of the UK’s most iconic sacred buildings. Explore the Cathedral, get creative and have fun in a unique location.
There will be a chance to join in with interactive activities including music, making, dressing-up, free play and exploring the Cathedral.
- Access to an exclusive interactive workshop where the awe inspiring interior of St Paul’s Cathedral will come to life.
- Themes include Shapes, Art, Music & Animals
- Spend time in the most spectacular & iconic Cathedral
- Create unforgettable family memories at St Paul’s!
- Complete your visit with a 10% saving in the shop to take a memento home
- Just £12 for an Adult and Child!
- Thursday 9th August – Shapes - 10:15
- Thursday 16th August - Art - 10:15
- Thursday 23rd August - Music - 10:15
- Thursday 30th August - Animals - 10:15
- £5 for Adult + Child Ticket (2-5yrs), 79% off
- Early Years Sessions are for Ages 2-5
- Duration: 1hr 15mins
- Please note if bringing a buggy you will need to allow extra time for entrance and will be directed to an accessible entry point
- This is a family event and so adults must be accompanied by children. Adults without accompanying children will be refused entry.
- Only valid for that date and time for which you have purchased
- Parents/carers must remain with their children at all times
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the crypt
- Families should report in at the Crypt stewards’ desk, via the crypt entrance 15mins before with your e-Ticket
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.